By Martin L. Pernoll
* A compact, speedy reference revised and extended with useful, transparent illustrations
* presents class, medical findings, pathophysiology, lab findings, differential prognosis, issues, prevention, remedy and diagnosis for lots of ob-gyn problems
* Explains drug remedy, anesthesia and surgical procedures
Read Online or Download Benson & Pernoll's Handbook of Obstetrics & Gynecology (Benson and Pernoll's Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynecology) PDF
Similar medical reference books
This distinctive quantity offers interdisciplinary insurance of the mechanistic standpoint of neurotoxicity that makes a speciality of the positioning of motion of recognized neurotoxins. It presents the reader with an perception into the typical features of neurotoxin motion at the apprehensive approach and examines websites of motion at 3 degrees of complexity: molecular, mobile, and mind, on the way to let the improvement of extra particular healing and pharmacological rationales for remedy sooner or later.
Gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB) has come a ways due to the fact early experiments in animals the place it used to be chanced on to urge a sleep-like kingdom and from its use usually anaesthesia in human matters. Gamma-Hydroxybutyrate: Pharmacological and practical facets brings jointly the mixed services of the various major specialists at the biochemistry, body structure and pharmacology of GHB within the critical anxious approach.
Distilling the on hand wisdom on ethanol-induced liver harm and at once complementing the to be had bio-medical literature, Ethanol and the Liver covers pathogenic and scientific points of alcoholic liver disorder. supplying broader insurance of the topic than any to be had monograph, the editors and their panel of specialists relate easy technological know-how to pathogenesis and remedy modalities and discover destiny advancements.
The need to affect confident alterations in contributors and society motivates many scholars, practitioners, and researchers of overall healthiness conversation. This distinctive textual content bargains suggestions on easy methods to layout potent healthiness conversation messages. This ebook exhibits tips on how to construct theory-based messages and the way to handle the various features of audiences.
- Rosen's Emergency Medicine - Concepts and Clinical Practice E-Book (Rosens Emergency Medicine Concepts and Clinical Practice)
- Atlas of Functional Shoulder Anatomy
- Advances in Cholestatic Liver Diseases, An issue of Clinics in Liver Disease, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- La motilité en ostéopathie. Nouveau concept basé sur l'embryologie (French Edition)
Additional resources for Benson & Pernoll's Handbook of Obstetrics & Gynecology (Benson and Pernoll's Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynecology)
Benson & Pernoll's Handbook of Obstetrics & Gynecology (Benson and Pernoll's Handbook of Obstetrics and Gynecology) by Martin L. Pernoll