By Nadeem R. Abu-Rustum,Richard R. Barakat,Douglas A. Levine
A center textual content from the well known Memorial Sloan-Kettering melanoma middle, Atlas of tactics in Gynecologic Oncology, 3rd Edition covers the newest advancements in either open and minimally invasive surgery. Supplemented with full-color images, useful motives, and videos, the e-book presents a close assessment of the key gynecologic oncology techniques. With accelerated subject matters to incorporate extra parts of curiosity, the ebook keeps its culture of emphasizing process and surgical approach.
- Conization, surgical staging, vulvar surgical procedure, and radical hysterectomy
- Paracentesis, chest tube placement, and valuable venous access
- Sentinel node mapping and minimally invasive lymph node dissection
- Intraoperative radiation remedy, inguinofemoral lymphadenectomy, and myocutaneous flap reconstruction
- Nerve-sparing techniques, laterally prolonged parametrectomy, and urinary diversion
- Peritoneal floor malignancy surgical procedure, together with heated intraperitoneal chemotherapy application
In addition to the generally played strategies, the publication additionally illustrates many complicated options at present in use in basic terms at really good facilities through the international. This complete atlas provides the perception of nationwide and foreign leaders in gynecologic oncology, making it a necessary source for a broad-based viewers, together with clinical scholars, these starting their surgical education, and senior practitioners.
Read Online or Download Atlas of Procedures in Gynecologic Oncology, Third Edition PDF
Best medical reference books
This specified quantity presents interdisciplinary assurance of the mechanistic point of view of neurotoxicity that specializes in the positioning of motion of identified neurotoxins. It presents the reader with an perception into the typical features of neurotoxin motion at the worried procedure and examines websites of motion at 3 degrees of complexity: molecular, mobile, and mind, as a way to let the improvement of extra particular healing and pharmacological rationales for therapy sooner or later.
Gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB) has come far given that early experiments in animals the place it used to be came across to urge a sleep-like nation and from its use typically anaesthesia in human topics. Gamma-Hydroxybutyrate: Pharmacological and sensible facets brings jointly the mixed services of the various prime gurus at the biochemistry, body structure and pharmacology of GHB within the important anxious process.
Distilling the on hand wisdom on ethanol-induced liver harm and without delay complementing the to be had bio-medical literature, Ethanol and the Liver covers pathogenic and medical facets of alcoholic liver disorder. offering broader insurance of the topic than any to be had monograph, the editors and their panel of specialists relate simple technological know-how to pathogenesis and therapy modalities and discover destiny advancements.
The need to affect optimistic alterations in participants and society motivates many scholars, practitioners, and researchers of health and wellbeing verbal exchange. This extraordinary textual content bargains information on the best way to layout powerful overall healthiness communique messages. This booklet indicates how you can construct theory-based messages and the way to handle the varied features of audiences.
- Year Book of Hand and Upper Limb Surgery 2014, E-Book (Year Books)
- Cancer Therapeutics: Experimental and Clinical Agents (Cancer Drug Discovery and Development)
- Proactive Supplier Management in the Medical Device Industry
- Atlas of Anatomy, 3e Latin
- Principles of Measurement and Transduction of Biomedical Variables
- Antidepressants: The Practitioner's Guide
Extra info for Atlas of Procedures in Gynecologic Oncology, Third Edition
Atlas of Procedures in Gynecologic Oncology, Third Edition by Nadeem R. Abu-Rustum,Richard R. Barakat,Douglas A. Levine