By David J. Spalton,Roger A. Hitchings,Paul Hunter
- Features contributions from 20 world-renowned experts.
- Discusses exam, research, and analysis for every ophthalmic syndrome, in addition to correct embryology, histology, pathology, and ocular manifestations of systemic ailment.
- Offers a firm either by way of bankruptcy and by means of ophthalmic subspecialty, making details effortless to find.
- Depicts the very most up-to-date imaging and pathology experiences and their findings.
- Covers the newest refractive surgical procedure and LASIK innovations.
- Delivers over 1,000 thoroughly new illustrations—3,400 in all—over 1,800 in complete color.
Read or Download Atlas of Clinical Ophthalmology PDF
Best medical reference books
This precise quantity offers interdisciplinary insurance of the mechanistic standpoint of neurotoxicity that specializes in the location of motion of identified neurotoxins. It offers the reader with an perception into the typical features of neurotoxin motion at the apprehensive procedure and examines websites of motion at 3 degrees of complexity: molecular, mobile, and mind, with a purpose to enable the improvement of extra particular healing and pharmacological rationales for remedy sooner or later.
Gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB) has come a ways in view that early experiments in animals the place it was once discovered to urge a sleep-like nation and from its use usually anaesthesia in human matters. Gamma-Hydroxybutyrate: Pharmacological and useful points brings jointly the mixed services of some of the prime experts at the biochemistry, body structure and pharmacology of GHB within the imperative anxious approach.
Distilling the on hand wisdom on ethanol-induced liver harm and at once complementing the on hand bio-medical literature, Ethanol and the Liver covers pathogenic and medical points of alcoholic liver affliction. delivering broader insurance of the topic than any on hand monograph, the editors and their panel of specialists relate easy technological know-how to pathogenesis and therapy modalities and discover destiny advancements.
The will to affect optimistic adjustments in participants and society motivates many scholars, practitioners, and researchers of overall healthiness verbal exchange. This exceptional textual content deals tips on the right way to layout powerful well-being conversation messages. This booklet exhibits tips on how to construct theory-based messages and the way to deal with the varied features of audiences.
- Se doper ou pas ? (Sports, cultures, sociétés) (French Edition)
- Medical Terminology: The Language of Health Care (Medical Terminology: The Language of Health Care ( Willis))
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy: State of the Art, An Issue of Heart Failure Clinics, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- Biomaterials for Artificial Organs (Woodhead Publishing Series in Biomaterials)
- Principles of Measurement and Transduction of Biomedical Variables
Additional resources for Atlas of Clinical Ophthalmology
Atlas of Clinical Ophthalmology by David J. Spalton,Roger A. Hitchings,Paul Hunter